– There was more sugar-temptations this week that tested my strong will, as I received more sweet swap goodies
– I baked an awesome cake to test my new KitchenAid mixer. It was painful to watch my husband eating it all by himself.
– I visited an organic food shop in Paddington and filled my pantry with some healthy goodies (almond spread on a rice cake is now saving my life when I want a dessert).
– Tried bacon & egg cupcakes for brekky, now I’m best friends with bacon.
– Not quite sugar-related news, but I’m excited I started my own sourdough starter. It’s still work in progress, but looks good so far.