Three words: delicious, easy and quick.
puff pastry (you can make it yourself but it’s much easier and quicker to buy a frozen one 🙂 )
fruits – I’ve used canned peaches
- Cut puff pastry into squares and make small cuts in each corner.
- Place a peach (or any fruit) in the center of each square.
- Pull up and stick together 2 opposite corners (diagonal) of each square, then the remaining two.
- Brush the top of each flower with egg white and sprinkle cinnamon & sugar on top.
- Bake in 175C (345F) fan forced for approx. 20 minutes (until golden).