Rice fields, food candles, Japan, cats and more, here’s what I was loving last month:
– car vs plane – Qantas vs Tesla
– visiting Japan again and again! We visited twice in 2015 and just returned from our May/June trip but that’s not all – we booked yet another trip for October. This is love.
– cat slippers! I don’t wear slippers at all but would make an exception for these:
– cycling through rice fields in Japan (a MUST DO activity!)
– seeing more of Indonesia. In April, I visited Indonesia again. This time, we travelled around Sulawesi – see my top 10 things to do in Sulawesi.