– weekend trips to regional Victoria – there are so many interesting places around! So far we’ve been to Great Ocean Road and Grampians, Mt Buffalo is next on the list.
– new finnair marimekko livery “unikko” (poppy)
– that my bday is less than a month away!
– Good Food Month is well underway and Night Noodle Markets started yesterday
– our weekly meal planning – I get to cook more, learn new recipes and make pretty things like this beet & broccoli tart:
– puzzle game Puralax – because colours! It’s hard to explain, but it’s so weirdly pleasurable to look at all those pretty colours filling my screen…
– BLOGGING! I think that the break I had, was actually very helpful and much needed. I enjoy writing again.
– everything from Made in Japan (obsessed with pretty plates and bowls much?)
– our lakeside strolls (around Albert Park Lake), especially during golden hour – best city views guaranteed!