Colouring book, alpaca, YouTube and more, here’s what I was loving last month:
– reaching my first YouTube milestone of 100 subscribers! 🎉
– Lonely Planet Ultimate Travelist Colouring Book – my friends gifted it to me and now I blame them I’m not getting any work done since
– Chewy the alpaca 😍 having a pet alpaca would be a dream come true for me. For now, I have to stick to watching Chewy on Instagram though.
– “Azymut” jewellery collection by Ania Kruk – I bought myself a gold necklace from the collection – it’s very delicate, simple and just stunning. There should be more travel-inspired jewellery!
– The Best Things in Life are Free book by Lonely Planet. Money-saving travel guide with 884 sights & experiences in more than 60 cities worldwide. I got some ideas for things to do in Melbourne and I will be checking out the “Tokyo” chapter very soon. Ah, and the packaging geek/paper & print lover in me is very impressed with the quality of the print & design. So many textures 😍
– visiting Poland as a tourist – this time around I looked at Poland with my critical eye and I was very impressed. Very good coffee, beautiful quaint towns, great food (OMG mushroom ice cream!) and so many amazing places for walks. If you’re planning to visit Europe, consider going to Poland.