– Working from home – tips for staying organized & motivated video by the lovely Ingrid Nilsen
– these cute map enamel mugs from Urban Outfitters (I wish I could get them or something similar in Aus!)
– getting out of my comfort zone – I had a pleasure of speaking at a seminar (organised by JNTO) about my experience of traveling around Japan. It was so much different than sitting behind my screen and writing the blog. It’s great to see people’s reactions to my stories and photos. Adding “public speaking” to the list of things I would do again.
– H&M – I always loved H&M, but I’ve never before spent almost $250 in one go at the store. This month I sold my old lens and thought it’s time to refresh my wardrobe. Now I own nice pants, a jacket, tops and some other pieces and the best thing – they match! That’s a really good thing about buying more clothes at once, at least in my case – you can plan outfits.
– excellent photos by Sam Thompson 😍
– colouring books craze – I’ve seen it all over Instagram, YouTube, twitter and on so many blogs, I couldn’t say no and bought my first book this month. Relaxing by colouring in is a thing. SO MUCH FUN.
– this metal jug I use as my flower vase, so pretty. Also – having fresh flowers in the house.