Last year I ate a lot in Japan but didn’t film everything. Going to Japan in May this year, with film-every-meal mission in mind, I ate even more. And this time, I filmed everything.
10 days, 55 meals. What were the highlights?
- day 2 | meal 10: hida beef at Kyoya Restaurant in Takayama
- day 3 | meal 13: buffet breakfast at Takayama Ouan Hotel
- day 4 | meal 24: elaborate vegan meal at Henjoko-in Temple in Koyasan
- day 5 | meal 28: kaiseki dinner at Fujiya Ryokan in Kawayu Onsen
- day 6 | meal 29: traditional Japanese breakfast at Fujiya Ryokan in Kawayu Onsen
- day 10 | meal 53: freshly baked melon pan from Kagetsudo in Asakusa